1. Specimen, seriously lacking in breed characteristics.
2. Definite indications of contagious disease, indications of infestation of lice, mites or scaly leg mites.
3. Clear evidence of faking, ie, the self evident attempt to remove or conceal a disqualification or or defect, thus creating merit which does not naturally exist.
4. Any malformation or deformity of the beak.
5. Blindness, defective eyesight or defective pupils.
6. Comb, other than a Single comb
7. Presence of crest or beard and muffs.
8. Wry neck, wry tail or squirrel tail.
9. Crooked, roached or deformed in skeletal structure.
10. Abnormal protrusion of breastbone. Breastbone curved down behind leading or drooping abdomen.
11. Split wing.
12. Badly twisted or curled primary or secondary feathers.
13. Bow legged or knock kneed or obviously in or out at hocks.
14. Deformed or twisted feet. Badly splayed feet. webbed feet.
15. Badly crooked or turned toes. Duck toed.
16. Twisted or warped shanks.
17. Coarse, malformed or unnaturally enlarged bone in shanks, feet or toes.
18. Other than four toes.
19. Shanks and outer toes, No feathers down outer sides.
20. Other than yellow or orange-yellow legs or feet.
21. Spurs on outside of leg.
22. Great want of condition.