The Brahma & Cochin Club of Australia

Breeders Directory, Forum, Australian Brahma and Cochin Standards, Poultry Breeding and Genetics Information and much more...

Forums

Forum Home > General Discussion > brahmas for sale

bryan jon meade

It is a great time to purchase new blood stock at our annual show as everyone that comes to queanbeyan from interstate has the chance to buy and swap birds to improve their lines and to correct problems .Ann Finch is travelling from perth and is hoping to take home some standard partridge brahma eggs even though it is still winter so if anyone is going to the show and can help, Ann would be very happy ,Kate Bradly and myself are penning up a trio each and hoping for the best fertility!!!!!!. Not every one has the time to take birds hoping to sell some but if anyone needs eggs or birds just put a post up and see if it can be arranged

Bryan 

June 16, 2014 at 6:56 AM Flag Quote & Reply

brahmacochin

I should have some pairs of Bantam Birchin Brahma available at the show. This will be the first time this new colour has been offered for sale in the bantam brahma. If anyone is after bantam brahma eggs let me know and I might be able to help. I have several colours. Cheers Luke

--

Papa, potatoes, poultry, prunes and prism, are all very good words for the lips.
Breeder of Brahma, Cochin, Wyandotte and Araucana.

June 16, 2014 at 11:07 AM Flag Quote & Reply

You must login to post.